Doctor of Ministry
There are five concentrations available within the program:
- Cross-cultural ministries builds on a long commitment to training ministers for serving the gospel across cultural boundaries;
- Liturgy draws upon an equally strong tradition of preparing leaders in word and worship;
- Spirituality trains competent spiritual leaders, who are both familiar with the rich spiritual tradition of the Church and capable of appropriating this tradition in view of communal as well as personal needs;
- Educating for witness, designed for people for whom education, catechesis, evangelization, and faith formation within the Christian community is a value;
- Hispanic Theology and Ministry which models pastoral y teología en conjunto in preparing leaders for this fastest growing population in our churches.
These concentrations are ordinarily designed for persons who already have experience in the area of choice. Consequently the ministerial experience prerequisite for entry into the Ecumenical D.Min. Program should include significant experience in the respective area of ministry.