The Divine Art of Dying: How to Live Well While Dying - Wednesday, April 8, 4 pm
Please join us for a conversation with Dr. Herbert Anderson about his new book, The Divine Art of Dying: How to Live Well While Dying. A recipient of numerous awards, Dr. Anderson is a nationally and internationally known speaker in the areas of bereavement, family, care of the dying, and pastoral and practical theology. This event is presented by CTU's Student Representative Council (SRC) and Theophilus. Click here for details.
- IN THE MEDIA: Tolton Program featured in Catholic New World Article
- IN THE MEDIA: Marco A. López writes article for Chicago Catolico regarding the papal decree on the martyrdom of Oscar Romero
- IN THE MEDIA: CTU and student Johan Alexander Castañeda featured in The Times article, "Social App Salvation"
- IN THE MEDIA: Antonio Sison, CPPS, reviews the Hong Kong-produced film 'A Simple Life' for National Catholic Reporter
- IN THE MEDIA: Extensive coverage by Global Sisters Report of the launch of Center for the Study of Consecrated Life at CTU