Making a Difference: A Course for Those Who Minister
STARTS: Friday, September 12, 2014 at 9:00 AM
ENDS: Friday, September 12, 2014 at 6:00 PM
Making a Difference: A Course for Those Who Minister is an interfaith, three-day workshop for lay and ordained persons in ministry. The course runs from September 12-14, 2014 and costs $300. There is a $150 special rate for CTU Student.
Please click here for informational sheet.
Ministry today requires the ability to inspire others to participate and to be involved, and the strength of mind to respond in new and difficult situations in a changing world. These challenges require that
a minister listen and lead in new and creative ways.
Making a Difference: A Course for Those Who Minister provides you with new tools that empower you to deal effectively with those issues that are most basic, most urgent — the daily business of ministry, the spirit and heart of fully living out your calling, making thoughtful choices, relating powerfully to others, and having your life and ministry make the difference you want them to make.
This unique program is an opportunity to:
- Meet, share, and learn from other participants dealing with the challenges of ministry
- Step back to reflect on and explore the background or underlying ideas that so strongly influence and shape our everyday actions
- Develop your ability to listen in a way that opens up new levels of insight, compassion, and possibility in your work with others
- Create an empowering context for your ministry, a context that you can continually renew and one that renews you
- Enrich and deepen your prayer life
You will leave the program with new confidence in the difference you can make and new tools that will empower your ministry now and grow in value and usefulness over time.
Contacts and Registration
To register, please visit: http://www.masteryfoundation.org/interfaith/schedule/index.php
You can also register by contacting Fr. John and Carole.