DIRECTOR OF ENROLLMENT MANAGEMENT
Catholic Theological Union at Chicago, the largest Roman Catholic graduate school of theology in the United States, is seeking a Director of Enrollment Management. The Director of Enrollment Management directs, coordinates and advances the school’s overall enrollment program in accord with its mission, including supervision and coordination of the work of the Director of Admissions and the Director of Recruitment. Responsibilities include the formulation, coordination, and implementation of an overall strategic enrollment management plan; ensuring market analysis and direction of effective marketing activities; oversight of the gathering and analysis of enrollment data; direction of strategic recruitment efforts; representing the school to other institutions, gatherings, and various publics to advance its recruitment and enrollment efforts; oversight of the admissions process; direction of financial aid and scholarship process; coordination with the school’s academic programs and policies; development and implementation of retention policies and programs; direction of specific student services such as orientation and registration as they relate to enrollment strategy. The Director reports to the President and works in collaboration with the offices of the Vice President and Academic Dean, the Vice President for Administration and Finance, the Director of Marketing and Communications, the various Program Directors, Student Services Manager, Registrar, and the Office of Development.
Candidates for this position should be familiar with the environment of a Catholic graduate school of theology and committed to its mission; have proven experience in the above areas of enrollment management; have an aptitude for leadership and management; have a minimum of a bachelors degree (preferably a masters); can perform as a credible representative and spokesperson for the school; and can work in a collaborative fashion with both faculty and professional staff.
Applicants should send a letter of intent, resume, and salary history to email@example.com
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
LIBRARY ASSISTANT - Night and Weekend Supervisor
Catholic Theological Union at Chicago, the largest Roman Catholic graduate school of theology in the United States, is seeking a Library Assistant. The Library Assistant (Night and Weekend Supervisor) works under the supervision of the Office Manager and Library Director and is responsible for work related to the general operation of the Circulation and Reserve Desk during the library’s night and weekend hours. The work hours, to be split between two Library Assistants, are 4PM to 10PM M-Thurs, 10AM-4PM Saturday, and 4PM-10PM on Sunday.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
· Open and close the library as necessary.
· Staff the Circulation/Reserve desk as scheduled.
· Perform general circulation duties such as checking library materials in and out and verifying user status.
· Shelving books.
· Processing new books and other material.
· Answer incoming phone calls; take messages as appropriate.
· Collect fines and fees.
· Maintain user records in library’s Voyager system.
· Perform general research assistance as needed; provide computer assistance as necessary.
· Help maintain printers, scanners, and other equipment.
· Perform pick-up and walk-through of library at closing.
· Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Essential Functions and Abilities
· Ability to efficiently operate a personal computer and associated software.
· Ability to communicate effectively and appropriately.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality of records and information.
· Ability to interact in an effective and appropriate manner with diverse populations, CTU’s community and the public.
· Ability to learn new computer applications.
· Ability to provide customer-oriented service.
· Ability to perform routine maintenance on copiers, printers, and other equipment.
· Ability to lift up to 20 pounds.
· Ability to retrieve and transport library materials from the shelves.
Required Minimum Qualifications
· High school graduate.
· Computer literacy and previous experience using Microsoft Office Suite and internet web browsers.
· Prior work experience providing service to customers.
Interested parties should send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.