The Bernardin Scholarship provides graduate theological education to those inspired by and drawn to the vision of Cardinal Bernardin. The full tuition scholarships are available to top students from around the world who are committed to preparing for ministry and leadership in service to the church and the world.
To be considered for this competitive scholarship, prospective Bernardin Scholars should have:
- Bachelor's degree with a G.P.A. of 3.2/4.0 or above
- Met the specific degree entry requirements
- Acceptance in one of these CTU degree programs by March 7:
- Master of Arts in Theology (Research M.A.)
- Master of Arts in Theology (General Academic M.A.)
- Master of Arts in Biblical Ministry
- Master of Arts in Hispanic Theology and Ministry
- Master of Arts in Intercultural Ministry
- Master of Arts in Justice Ministry
- Master of Arts in Liturgical Ministry
- Ecumenical Doctor of Ministry
- Commitment to furthering the legacy of Cardinal Bernardin
- Completed the Bernardin Scholarship application and essay
- Submitted a letter of recommendation
- Sumitted additional information to the Bernardin Center if required
All materials must be received at the Bernardin Center by March 7. Consideration is given to the extent of the commitment to the Bernardin vision.
Click here to download the application form.
For more information about the application process, please contact:
Andrew Nicholas Cirillo
Assistant to the Director/Programs Coordinator