Doctor of Ministry
There are five concentrations available within the program:
- Intercultural ministries prepares ministers to serve and witness the gospel across cultural boundaries through CTU's rich tradition of intercultural study.
- Liturgical studies draws upon an equally strong tradition to prepare leaders who will work for the promotion of word and worship.
- Spirituality prepares competent spiritual leaders, who are both familiar with the rich spiritual tradition of the Church and capable of appropriating this tradition in view of communal as well as personal needs.
- Educating for witness prepares ministers to support education, catechesis, evangelization, and faith formation within the Christian community.
- Hispanic theology and ministry models pastoral y teología en conjunto to prepare leaders to work with the Latin@/Hispanic community.
These concentrations are ordinarily designed for persons who already have experience in the area of choice. Consequently the ministerial experience prerequisite for entry into the Ecumenical D.Min. Program should include significant experience in the respective area of ministry.