Association of Chicago Theological Schools
CTU is a founding member of the Association of Chicago Theological Schools (ACTS), an ecumenical consortium formed in 1984. This association provides valuable resources to the three thousand students it serves, including faculty interchange, symposia and lectures, and access to library collections of 1.7 million volumes and five thousand periodical subscriptions. In addition to the many courses offered at CTU, students have access to the more than nine hundred courses taught each semester at the other ten member schools. Through ACTS, students and faculty can work, study, and reflect while interacting with people of many different cultural and theological traditions.
A full listing of the courses offered through ACTS can be found at www.acts-chicago.org.
ACTS Member Schools
- Catholic Theological Union (Roman Catholic)
- Chicago Theological Seminary (United Church of Christ)
- Garrett-Evangelical Theological Seminary (United Methodist Church)
- Lutheran School of Theology at Chicago (Evangelical Lutheran Church in America)
- McCormick Theological Seminary (Presbyterian Church [U.S.A.])
- Meadville/Lombard Theological School (Unitarian Universalist Association)
- North Park Theological Seminary (Evangelical Covenant Church)
- Northern Seminary (American Baptist Churches)
- Seabury-Western Theological Seminary (Episcopal Church)
- Trinity Evangelical Divinity School (Evangelical Free Church)
- University of St. Mary of the Lake, Mundelein Seminary (Roman Catholic)