Theophilus is the first-ever student journal of CTU. It features columns and peer-reviewed articles written by CTU students and encompasses all theological disciplines. We invite you to read the journal here. You can also access the Theophilus blog, which contains reflections, photography, and poetry, by clicking here.
CTU is committed to working with qualified students to access need and merit-based financial aid in order to make theological and ministerial education accessible. CTU draws on several sources for financial aid--scholarship funds, matching grants, student employment, and loans. Learn more.
- IN THE MEDIA: Br. Antonio Sison, CPPS, was cited in the Philippines' leading broadsheet Philippine Daily Inquirer for his theological art film ICHTHUS
- ARTICLE PUBLISHED: Dr. C. Vanessa White authors article in U.S. Catholic, "Pioneer Pastor: Fr. Augustus Tolton"
- QUOTED IN PRINT: President Mark Francis, CSV, comments on publication of “The Church of Mercy,“ a book featuring Pope Francis' essays.
- ON THE RADIO: Prof. Ed Foley, Capuchin, discusses "Fasting in Faith."
- QUOTED IN PRINT: Sr. Sallie Latkovich, CSJ, shares thoughts on "Five Ways to Explore Your Faith on Vacation" for U.S. Catholic